of this page
of entire item
Letters to Reverend S. Scollay Moore
- 1879-1888, 1900-1909
- Moore, Samuel Johnston Cramer, 1826-1908.
- Wade Hall Collection of American Letters: Samuel J.C. Moore papers | collection guide | more from this collection
- 0.69 Cubic Feet 8 folders and 1 box
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections Research Center. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal documents.
- Religious ethics
- Genealogical correspondence.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.