Historical address delivered before the Lexington and Vicinity Bible Society : at the celebration of its semi-centennial anniversary, October 30th, 1887, in the First Presbyterian Church, Lexington, Kentucky / by Lyman Beecher Todd and publishished by the Society.
- Todd, Lyman Beecher, 1832-.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lexington and Vicinity Bible Society (Ky.)
- Lexington (Ky.) Religious history.
- Bible Publication and distribution Societies, etc.
- Transylvania Printing Co., : Lexington, Ky. :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.