Full and authentic report of the testimony on the trial of Matt. F. Ward : certified to be correct by Thomas D. Brown, clerk of Hardin Circuit Court; Wm. Alexander, former commonwealth attorney for theHardin District; and Judge Al ex. Walker . ... : with the speeches of Gov. Crittenden, Gov. Helm, T.F. Marshall, esq., and Nathaniel Wolfe, esq., and the reply of Alfred Allen, esq., attorney for the commonwealth / reported by A.D. Richardson.
- Ward, Matthew Flournoy, 1826-1862,.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Butler, William H.G., d. 1853.Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan), 1787-1863.
- Helm, John Larne, 1802-1867.
- Marshall, Thomas Francis, 1801-1864.
- Wolfe, Nathaniel, 1810-1865.
- Allen, Alfred.
- Richardson, Albert D. (Albert Deane), 1833-1869.
- Appleton, : New York :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.