Full and authentic report of the testimony on the trial of Matt. F. Ward : certified to be correct by Thomas D. Brown, clerk of Hardin Circuit Court; Wm. Alexander, former commonwealth attorney for theHardin District; and Judge Al ex. Walker . ... : with the speeches of Gov. Crittenden, Gov. Helm, T.F. Marshall, esq., and Nathaniel Wolfe, esq., and the reply of Alfred Allen, esq., attorney for the commonwealth / reported by A.D. Richardson.
Ward, Matthew Flournoy, 1826-1862,.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Butler, William H.G., d. 1853.Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan), 1787-1863.
- Helm, John Larne, 1802-1867.
- Marshall, Thomas Francis, 1801-1864.
- Wolfe, Nathaniel, 1810-1865.
- Allen, Alfred.
- Richardson, Albert D. (Albert Deane), 1833-1869.
- Appleton, : New York :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.