"Old Mechanical Hall of Ashland Farm" (1866-1882) Building donated by W. N. Yost, inventor to State College, which at the time was part of Kentucky University
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky