Mechanical Department of the Agriculture and Mechanical College on grounds of Ashland Estate. From 1886-1882, the buildings were part of the campus
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky