This photo of the State College of Kentucky in Lexington was taken in 1900; The building on the left is the Administration building and the one on the right is the Gillis building; The cupola on the Administration Building existed from 1897 - 1903; The street in front of the two buildings was Mulberry Street and is now Limestone Street; The lake in front was drained in approximately 1920; This photo was donated by John Winston Coleman, Jr., a member of the class of 1920, got his Bachelor's Degree in Medical Engineering and was a Gamma Iota of Sigma Nu
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky