The Carnegie Library was completed in 1908, opened in 1909 and destroyed in 1967 to make room for two projects: the Patterson Office Tower and the White Hall Classroom building
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky