A view of Frazee Hall from across the lake. Frazee Hall was built in 1907 and named after David Frances Frazee on June 3, 1931. On January 24, 1956, the building was partially destroyed by a fire
- University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky