Mosaic seal on the front of the Funkhouser Biological Sciences Building. The Funkhouser building was built in 1940 and named after William D. Funkhouser. Received August 19, 1999 from Jeff Sheppard
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky