Top
Two signs on the side of the Funkhouser building denoting W. R. Allen Zoology Museum. The Funkhouser building was built in 1940 and named after William D. Funkhouser

Two signs on the side of the Funkhouser building denoting W. R. Allen Zoology Museum. The Funkhouser building was built in 1940 and named after William D. Funkhouser

Date

1957

Creator

University of Kentucky.

Language

  • English

Collection

University of Kentucky general photographic prints, , | collection guide | more from this collection

Rights

  • This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.

Publisher

  • University of Kentucky

Format

images

Permalink

https://exploreuk.uky.edu/catalog/xt75736m0s6q_90_5

XML Collection Guide

XML Metadata