The front of the Gillis Building (then called the Experiment Station). The Gillis Building was built in 1892 and on April 4, 1978, it was named after Ezra Gillis. Photographer: Edgar C. Loevenhart
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky