"The new $425, 000 Journalism Building at the University of Kentucky" Presented to Bureau of Source Material by Dr. Plummer on January 9, 1952. The Journalism Building was dedicated on November 2, 1951 and named after Enoch Grehan. It is also the home to the independent student newspaper, "The Kentucky Kernal"
University of Kentucky.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky