Analysis of Constitutional Provisions Affecting Public Welfare in the State of Arkansas
United States. Works Progress Administration. Lowe, Robert C. (Robert Chapin), 1907-. Lander, David S..
- 14 p.; 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3. W 89/2:36/Ar 4k
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Arkansas
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Arkansas
- Constitutional law -- Arkansas
- Washington DC: Works Progress Administration
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.