Purcell, J.D. Company; exterior, window; 326, 327,328,329, 330 West Main Street; plaque reads: "Upon this site stood Lexington Fort, 1780; and later the market house in which convened the first Legislature of Kentucky, June 4, 1792."
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky