Lincoln birthplace site, Hodgenville
- 6.75 Cubic feet The Mathews family papers (6.75 cubic feet, 40 boxes; dated circa 1840-1980, undated) comprise papers and photographs documenting the Mathews family professional and personal activities.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Appalachian Region--Pictorial works.
- Erie, Lake--Pictorial works.
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Pictorial works.
- House construction--Kentucky--Costs.
- House construction--Kentucky--Estimates.
- Lexington (Ky.)--Pictorial works.
- New England--Pictorial works.
- Spanish American War, 1898--Kentucky--Lexington.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.