Inventory of Federal Archives in the States. Series XIII, Civil Works Administration, no. 18, Maine
- Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.). United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Professional and Service Projects. National Archives (U.S.).
- i, 12 l.; 28 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number FW 4.14:F 317/ser.13/no.18
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Federal Civil Works Administration -- Archives -- Catalogs
- Archives -- Maine -- Catalogs
- Maine -- History -- Sources -- Catalogs
- Rockland, Me.: National Archives Project
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.