William Cranch letter to Oliver Fiske
- 1788 February [?]
- 0.01 Cubic feet 4 items The Oliver Fiske correspondence (dated 1788-1829; 0.01 cubic feet; 4 items) comprises four letters sent or received by Oliver Fiske of Worchester, Mass.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Constitution-- United States
- Patriotism--United States.
- Stock exchanges.
- United States. Constitutional Convention (1787)--History.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.