Inventory of Federal Archives in the States: no.27, Nevada/Series XI, the Department of Labor
- Survey of Federal Archives (Nev.). United States. Work Projects Administration. Division of Community Service Programs. Nevada Historical Records Survey. United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Professional and Service Projects. National Archives (U.S.).
- iv, 27 l.: map, ill.; 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call number FW 4.14:F 317/ser.11/no.27
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Department of Labor -- Archives -- Catalogs
- Archives -- Nevada -- Catalogs
- Nevada -- History -- Sources -- Catalogs
- Reno, Nev.: Historical Records Survey Project
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.