The Labor Force of the Philadelphia Radio Industry in 1936
- Palmer, Gladys L. (Gladys Louise). Stoflet, Ada M. (Ada Margaret), 1909-1976 joint author. Wharton School. Industrial Research Department. United States. Works Progress Administration..
- xiv, 102 p: ill.; 26 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3.W 89/2:53/P-2
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Radio -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Unemployed -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Economic conditions
- Philadelphia, Pa.: Works Progress Administration, National Research Project and Industrial Research Dept., University of Pennsylvania
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.