of this page
of entire item
The Song King: Collection of New and Original Music for Singing Classes, Day Schools, Conventions, &c., 1872
- Palmer, H. R. (Horatio Richmond), 1834-1907
- 1 close score (192 pages)
- 16 x 24 cm. Call Number: M1495.P26 S6 1871
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Lucille Little Fine Arts Library for information regarding rights and use of this collection
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cincinnati: John Church & Co.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.