Hemp field during harvest, with harvester
- circa 1920-1930s
- Card, Dana George.
- 0.18 cubic feet (1 box) The Dana G. Card papers consist of Card's research into hemp production and appear to have been collected mostly during the 1930s until the end of World War II, although materials span from 1913-1955.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Card, Dana George, 1898-
- Dewey, Lyster H. (Lyster Hoxie), 1865-1944.
- United States. Dept. of Agriculture.
- Kentucky. Dept. of Agriculture, Labor and Statistics.
- Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station.
- University of Kentucky. College of Agriculture.
- World War, 1939-1945 Equipment and supplies.
- Hemp industry Kentucky History 20th century.
- Hemp industry Statistics.
- Hemp Research.
- Hemp Harvesting Machinery.
- Hemp Harvesting Machinery Photographs.
- Hemp Soils.
- Agricultural machinery & implements United States Photographs.
- Agricultural laborers Photographs.
- Textile industry United States.
- Paper industry United States.
- Mills and mill-work United States.
- Mills and mill-work Kentucky.
- Lexington (Ky.)
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.