An historical account of the expedition against Sandusky under Col. William Crawford in 1782; with biographical sketches, personal reminiscences, and descriptions of interesting localities; including, also, details of the disastrous retreat, the barbarities of the savages, and the awful death of Crawford by torture.
Butterfield, Consul Willshire, 1824-1899..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Crawford, William, 1732-1782.
- Crawford s Indian Campaign, Ohio, 1782.
- Sandusky (Ohio) --History --Revolution, 1775-1783.
- R. Clarke & Co. : Cincinnati, Ohio
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.