of this page
of entire item
Inventory of Federal Archives in the States. Series XII. The Veteran's Administration. No. 25. Montana, 1940
- Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.)
- United States. Work Projects Administration. Division of Professional and Service Projects
- Montana Historical Records Survey Project
- National Archives (U.S.)
- 19 l. 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call Number FW 4.14:F 317/ser.12/25
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Veterans Administration--Archives--Catalogs
- Public records--Montana
- Bozeman, Mont. : The Historical Records Survey Project
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.