Proposed Extension: Cincinnati, Hamilton, and Dayton Railway to Eastern Kentucky Coal Fields via Ashland and Ironton. Ashland Business Men's Association, copy 3
- circa 1909-1910
- 21 Cubic Feet 26 boxes, 18 volumes, 5 map folders
- Copyright has not been assigned to the University of Kentucky. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Railroad companies -- United States.
- Iron industry and trade -- Kentucky.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.