Promissory notes to and from Fountain Perry
- Perry family.
- 4.7 Cubic Feet 11 boxes The Perry family papers (dated 1800-1952; 4.7 cubic feet; 11 boxes) consists of correspondence, accounts, business vouchers, bills of lading, receipts, and legal documents relating to Fountain Perry's river shipping business and Roderick Perry's public service and law career in Gallatin County, Kentucky.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inland Water Transportation -- United States
- Bridges -- Design and construction.
- Bridges -- Kentucky
- Business records -- Kentucky -- Warsaw.
- Shipping -- Ohio River.
- Shipping -- Mississippi River.
- Bills of lading.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.