How soldiers were made ; or, The war as I saw it under Buell, Rosecrans, Thomas, Grant and Sherman / by B.F. Scribner, late colonel Thirty-eighth Indiana Veteran Volunteers, and brevet brigadier-general, commanding brigade, First Division, Fourteenth Army Corps, Army of the Cumberland.
Scribner, B. F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1825-1900..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States History Civil War, 1861-1865 Personal narratives.
- United States Army. Indiana Infantry Regiment, 38th (1861- 1865) History.
- United States History Civil War, 1861-1865 Regimental histories
- Donohue & Henneberry], : New Albany, Ind. ; [Chicago :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.