Year book of the Society, Sons of the Revolution, in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1894-1913 : and catalogue of military land warrants granted by the Commonwealth of Virginia to soldiers and sailors of the Revolution / compiled by Samuel M. Wilson from records in the State land office of Kentucky.
- Sons of the Revolution. Kentucky Society..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bounties, Military Virginia.
- Bounties, Military Kentucky.
- Kentucky History Revolution, 1775-1783 Societies, etc.
- Virginia History Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Virginia Militia.Wilson, Samuel M. (Samuel Mackay), 1871-1946.
- [Kentucky Society of the Sons of the Revolution], : Lexington :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.