- Vannatta, Thomas, 1844-1908.
- 0.23 Cubic feet 3 items The Thomas Vannatta general store records (dated 1873-1876; 0.23 cubic feet; 3 items) consist of two ledgers and one daybook documenting the operation of Thomas Vannatta's general store in Shelby County, Kentucky.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African Americans--Kentucky--History--1863-1877.
- Business records--Kentucky--Shelby County
- General stores--Kentucky--Shelby County
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)--Kentucky
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.