Personal letters to William B. Matthews
Matthews family (Louisville, Ky.).
- 5.6 Cubic Feet 12 boxes
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections Research Center. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African Americans -- Education.
- African Americans -- Education (Higher)
- African American college students -- History -- 20th century
- African Americans -- Race identity
- African Americans -- Segregation
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- African American soldiers.
- Education -- Kentucky -- Louisville
- Great Depression
- Women in education -- Kentucky.
- World War, 1914-1918.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.