Statement to Executive Committee of Southeastern Conference by Herman Donovan, page 6
- August 11, 1952
Townsend, William H., (William Henry), 1890-1964.
- 0.44 Cubic feet 1 box The majority of materials in the William H. Townsend papers relate to the point-shaving scandal involving several University of Kentucky basketball players and the NCAA investigation into these allegations during 1951-1952.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Basketball Betting.
- Basketball players--Kentucky.
- College sports.
- Sanctions, administrative.
- Universities and colleges.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.