Employment and Related Statistics of Mines and Quarries, 1935
Tryon, F. G. (Frederick Gale), 1892-1940. National Research Project on Reemployment Opportunities and Recent Changes in Industrial Techniques (U.S.). United States. Bureau of Mines. United States. Bureau of the Census.
- pt. I. Bituminous coal / by F.G. Tryon ... [et al.] -- pt. II. Pennsylvania anthracite/by F.G. Tryon ... [et al.] xiii, 133 p.: 1 map; 26 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3.W 89/2:42/E-4
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Miners -- Employment -- United States -- Statistics
- Coal mines and mining -- Employment -- United States -- Statistics
- Philadelphia, Pa.: Works Progress Administration, National Research Project and Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines: Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.