Annals of the Army of the Cumberland: comprising biographies, descriptions of departments, accounts of expeditions, skirmishes, and battles; also its police record of spies, smugglers and prominent rebel emissaries. Together with anecdotes, incidents, poetry, reminiscences, etc. and official reports of the battle of Stone River. By an officier. Illustrated with steel portraits, wood engravings, and maps.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Army of the Cumberland --History
- Stones River, Battle of, Murfreesboro, Tenn., 1862-1863
- United States --History --Civil War, 1861-1865 --Regimental histories
- United States --History --Civil War, 1861-1865 --Campaigns
- J. B. Lippincott & Co. : Philadelphia, Pa.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.