Memorial volume containing the papers and addresses that were delivered at the jubilee of the General Association of Baptists in Kentucky : held in honor of the semi-centennial anniversary of the body, at Walnut-Street Baptist Church, Louisville, October 20-22, 1887.
- Baptists. Kentucky. General Association..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Baptists Kentucky.Pendleton, James M. Condition of the Baptist cause in Kentucky in 1837.
- Spencer, John H. Fifty years of Baptist progress in Kentucky.
- Pratt, Wm. M. Early Baptist churches of Kentucky.
- Sears, A. D. Baptists of Kentucky and benevolence.
- Dowden, D. Baptists of Kentucky and missions.
- Burrows, J. L. (John Lansing), 1814-1893. Recollections of the first General Association in Kentucky.
- Dudley, R. M. (Richard M.), b. 1838. Education among the Baptists of Kentucky.
- Felix, W. H. Present needs of the Baptists of Kentucky.
- Bell, Thos. C. Lessons of the figures.
- Lorimer, Geo. C. Baptists of the twentieth century.
- J.P. Morton, : Louisville :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.