Hymns of the Church, Ancient and Modern: for the Use of All Who Love to Sing the Praises of God in Christ, in the Family, the School, or the Church, With a Discourse on Music As a Divine Ordinance of Worship, 1872
- Wilson, Samuel R. (Samuel Ramsey), 1818-1886
- xxi, 124 pages, 20 cm. Call Number: BV459 .W547 1872
- Samuel Wilson Collection (Special Collections copy 1-2)
- Samuel Wilson Collection (Special Collections copy 1-2).Library copy contains 2 unnumbered preliminary pages and pages v-xxi (Special Collections copy 1)
- Samuel Wilson Collection (Special Collections copy 1-2).Library copy contains 2 unnumbered preliminary pages and pages v-xxi (Special Collections copy 1).Library copy contains preliminary pages v-xxi (Special Collections copy 2)
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Robert Clarke & Co
- BV459 .W547 1872
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.