The Carol: a Book of Religious Songs for the Sunday School and the Home, 1886
- Wendte, Charles William, 1844-1931, comp
- 1 close score (220 pages), 20 cm. Call Number: M2193.W46 C3760 1886
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Lucille Little Fine Arts Library for information regarding rights and use of this collection
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sunday schools -- Hymns
- Hymns, English
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices)
- Choruses, Sacred (Children's voices)
- Worship programs
- Unitarian churches -- Hymns
- John Church
- M2193.W46 C3760 1886
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.