El alfabeto del Búho Woodsy, 2013
- United States. Forest Service. Conservation Education, issuing body. Burzynski, Roberta, author.. Kulka, Joe, illustrator..
- 1 volume (unpaged): color illustrations; 31 cm Call Number: A 1.68:1729-S
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile literature
- Conservation of natural resources -- Juvenile literature
- Ecology -- Juvenile literature
- Washington, District of Columbia: Servicio Forestal de los Estados Unidos, Programa de Educación para la Conservación
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.