Espeio Divino en Lengua Mexicana: en que pueden verse los padres, y tomar documento para acertar a doctrinar bien a sus hijos, y aficionallos alas virtudes, 1607
- de Mijangos, Juan -approximately 1625
- , 72, 77-562,  pages: illustrations
- 22 cm (4to). Title, licenses, Prologo, Soneto del Licenciado Diego Alonso de Chavelas, and Tabla para los predicadores que remite a algunos Evangelios at end in Spanish. Text in Nahuatl. Handwritten notes in Latin. Library copy has a few early inked Spanish and Nahuatl annotations in text. Call Number: PM4068.M636 E7
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. Please go to https://exploreuk.uky.edu for more information.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Catholic Church -- Missions -- Mexico
- Catholic Church -- Doctrines
- Indian linguistics -- Nahuatl language
- Nahuatl language -- Texts
- Indians of Mexico -- Languages -- Texts
- En Mexico, con licencia: En la Emprenta de Diego Lopez Daualos
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.