of this page
of entire item
Insurance Maps of Covington, Kentucky: [including West Covington, Ludlow, Bromley, Fort Mitchell, Erlanger and Independence], 1909, c1910
- Sanborn Map Company
- 1 map on 115 sheets, col, sheets 64 x 54 cm. Shows property lines, buildings with construction and insurance characteristics and addresses. Includes indexes and "Map of congested district of Covington, Ky." Accompanied by a rev. sheet 82 and an additional sheet 112, both dated April 1923.Call Number: Covington 1909
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection
- Kentucky -- Covington
- Kentucky -- Ludlow
- Kentucky -- Bromley (Kenton County)
- Kentucky -- Fort Mitchell
- Kentucky -- Erlanger
- Kentucky -- Independence
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fire insurance -- Kentucky -- Covington -- Maps
- Fire insurance -- Kentucky -- Ludlow -- Maps
- Fire insurance -- Kentucky -- Bromley (Kenton County) -- Maps
- Fire insurance -- Kentucky -- Fort Mitchell -- Maps
- Fire insurance -- Kentucky -- Erlanger -- Maps
- Fire insurance -- Kentucky -- Independence -- Maps
- Sanborn Map Co
- Covington 1909
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.