Analysis of Constitutional Provisions Affecting Public Welfare in the State of Georgia
United States. Works Progress Administration. Lowe, Robert C.(Robert Chapin), 1907-. Sherfey, Helen R..
- 20 p.; 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3.W 89/2:36/G 29
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Georgia
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Georgia
- Constitutional law -- Georgia
- Washington DC: Works Progress Administration
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.