History and record of the proceedings of the people of Lexington and its vicinity, in the suppression of the True American, from the commencement of the movement on the 14th of August, 1845, to its final termination on Monday, the 18th of the same month.
Waters, Thomas H..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clay, Cassius Marcellus, 1810-1903.
- True American.
- Slavery --United States --Controversial literature --1845.
- Lexington (Ky.) --History.
- Virden, Printer : Lexington, Ky.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.