Analysis of Constitutional Provisions Affecting Public Welfare in the State of Michigan
United States. Work Projects Administration.. Lowe, Robert C. (Robert Chapin), 1907-. Sherfey, Helen R..
- 16 p.; 27 cm UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call number Y 3. W 89/2:36/M 58
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Michigan
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Michigan
- Constitutional law -- Michigan
- Washington DC: Works Progress Administration
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.