Navy Song Book, 1919
- United States. Navy
- United States. Commission on Training Camp Activities
- National Committee on Army and Navy Camp Music (U.S.)
- 1 close score (98 pages), illustrated, 10 x 13 cm. Call Number: M1629.U5 U6 1919
- Provenance: Niles, John Jacob (Special Collections copy)
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. -- Navy -- Songs and music
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- Sea songs
- Patriotic music
- Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920
- Hymns, English -- United States
- Navy Department Commission on Training Camp Activities
- M1629.U5 U6 1919
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.