Chemistry Department faculty group includes Row1 (L to R): Drs. Tae H. Ji, Carolyn P. Brock, Boyd E. Haley, Mark S. Meier, Folami T. Ladipo; Row2 (L to R): L. Edward DeMoll, Stephen M. Testa, Arthur Cammers-Goodwin, James E. O'Reilly, Robert Grossman; Row3 (L to R): Dong- Sheng Yang, Dennis J. Clouthier, John P. Selegue, Robert D. Guthrie, Leonidas Bachas; Row4 (L to R): F. James Holler, William F. Wagner, D. Allan Butterfield, John E. Anthony, Robert A. Lodder
- 6.11 Cubic Feet 4 record storage cartons, 4 document boxes, 1 slim box, 1 flat box
- Property rights reside with the University of Kentucky. The University of Kentucky holds the copyright for materials created in the course of business by University of Kentucky employees. Copyright for all other materials has not been assigned to the University of Kentucky. For information about permission to reproduce or publish, please contact Special Collections. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- College students -- Kentucky -- Lexington
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States
- Chemical apparatus
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.