of this page
of entire item
Chemistry department, Dr. Paul G. Sears and Jerry Casteel in the lab
- University of Kentucky. Department of Chemistry records | collection guide | more from this collection
- 6.11 Cubic Feet 4 record storage cartons, 4 document boxes, 1 slim box, 1 flat box
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Property rights reside with the University of Kentucky. The University of Kentucky holds the copyright for materials created in the course of business by University of Kentucky employees. Copyright for all other materials has not been assigned to the University of Kentucky. For information about permission to reproduce or publish, please contact Special Collections. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- College students -- Kentucky -- Lexington
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States
- Chemical apparatus
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.