The wilderness trail; or, The ventures and adventures of the Pennsylvania traders on the Allegheny path, with some new annals of the old West, and the records of some strong men and some bad ones, by Charles A. Hanna ... with eighty maps and illustrations.
- Hanna, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1863-1950..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America --Pennsylvania.
- Indians of North America --Ohio River Valley.
- Pennsylvania --History --Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Ohio River Valley --History --To 1795.
- G. P. Putnam s sons : New York and London
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.