The wilderness trail; or, The ventures and adventures of the Pennsylvania traders on the Allegheny path, with some new annals of the old West, and the records of some strong men and some bad ones, by Charles A. Hanna ... with eighty maps and illustrations.
Hanna, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1863-1950..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America --Pennsylvania.
- Indians of North America --Ohio River Valley.
- Pennsylvania --History --Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Ohio River Valley --History --To 1795.
- G. P. Putnam s sons : New York and London
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.