Industrial Council Expense Accounts
- Benham Coal Mines. (Benham, Ky.).
- 151.0 Cubic feet 302 Boxes The Benham Coal Company records (151 cubic feet, 302 Boxes; dated 1911-1973) focus primarily on the early years of Benham Coal through the 1940s, including office files, Employee Benefits Association records, files on accidents and safety, and photographs.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African American coal miners--Kentucky--Harlan County
- Coal miners--Kentucky--Harlan County
- Coal mines and mining--Appalachian Region
- Coal mines and mining--Appalachian Region--History.
- Coal mines and mining--Kentucky--Benham--History
- Company towns--Kentucky--Benham
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.