Fifty Years of the University of Kentucky African-American Legacy, 1949-1999
- University of Kentucky.
- A pamphlet detailing the integration of the University of Kentucky campus with information on African-American staff, faculty, students, and alumni. Appendixes include information on the first African-American graduates of each college at the University of Kentucky and lists of students who have received degrees from the university.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Kentucky -- History
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) -- Kentucky
- Segregation in higher education -- Kentucky
- University of Kentucky
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.