Fifty Years of the University of Kentucky African-American Legacy, 1949-1999
University of Kentucky.
- A pamphlet detailing the integration of the University of Kentucky campus with information on African-American staff, faculty, students, and alumni. Appendixes include information on the first African-American graduates of each college at the University of Kentucky and lists of students who have received degrees from the university.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Kentucky -- History
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) -- Kentucky
- Segregation in higher education -- Kentucky
- University of Kentucky
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.